LCD Scrub, Foam get updates
I’ve had a small pile of bug fixes to waiting to be released, and, finding myself with a few minutes to spare, I’ve gone ahead and pushed them out:
If you run into any trouble with these new versions, please get in touch using the email link at the bottom of this page. Release notes:
Changes in LCD Scrub 1.0.1
- Fixes registration problems for some users.
- Now shows license agreement when entering registration code.
- Other small improvements.
Changes in Foam 1.3.1
- Uses a different (better) pseudorandom number generator to improve randomness of bubble placement. (The previous method was OK, but could cause repeated sequences when invoking Foam in rapid succession.)
- Fixes a pretty silly infinite loop that the preferences would enter if you selected no color combinations.